- Kevin Bruyneel (Politics, Babson College).
- Jodi A. Byrd (English and American Indian Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
- Mark Rifkin (English and Women's and Gender Studies, University of North Carolina at Greensboro).
- Dale Turner (Government and Native American Studies, Dartmouth College).
- Elizabeth Povinelli (Columbia University); Audra Simpson (Columbia University).
- Phanuel Antwi (St Mary's University), Hadeel Assali (Columbia University), Bruno Cornellier (University of Winnipeg), Melissa Forbis (SUNY Stonybrook), Shiri Pasternak (Columbia University), Mezna Qato (Columbia University). And featuring artist Stephen Paul Jackson (presenting as Stron Softi) and filmmaker Hadeel Assali presenting on their creative work.
This conference is organized by Dr. Michael R. Griffiths Institute for Comparative Literature and Society, Columbia University and co-sponsored by Department of Anthropology, Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race, Center for Palestine Studies, INTERACT Initiative, The Middle East Institute, and The Heyman Center for the Humanities.